Our recently published Dimming & Energy Efficiency Growers Guide includes research based strategies to help save energy in greenhouses and indoor farms using scheduling and dimming lighting controls. This guide covers proven techniques to reduce energy consumption while creating better growth conditions for your crop; the guide features research from leading experts including Dr. Bruce Bugbee, Dr. Erik Runkle, Dr. Chieri Kubota, Dr. Neil Mattson, Dr. A. J. Both, and more.
Topics covered include:
- Light and Stomatal Conductance
- Reducing Crop Stress in Early Development
- Easing Climate Transitions with Dimming Controls
- Photoacclimation with dimming controls
- Tailoring Light Levels to Each Cultivar