Control Solutions for Manufacturers
LIGHTING MANUFACTURERS | EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURERS
GrowFlux offers control solutions designed for lighting manufacturers and equipment manufacturers that provide rapid time to market and often no upfront investment. With off-the-shelf solutions as well as customizable platforms, GrowFlux is able to help you differentiate your product in a competitive marketplace by offering smartphone app control, software integrations, and best in class wireless connectivity.
Enable continuous service
Shift your customer relationship from a one time procurement to an ongoing relationship. Our apps are used by farms every day, and GrowFlux incorporates it's partners into the support experience.
IoT built for agriculture
GrowFlux specializes in wireless IoT connectivity for control in mission critical environments, while most IoT connectivity solutions are built for sensing or lighting control in the general lighting market. Learn More
- Brings wireless control to each light
- Powered from auxiliary +12v supply available on high power LED drivers. Works with all major LED drivers including Inventronics, Meanwell, Powerland, and others
- IP66 design for greenhouse environments
- 1 kilometer range device-to-device
- 0-10V, PWM, Modbus, multi-channel control, and other protocols available
- Custom branded solution available
Our Universal Dimmer product family is available with 2-day shipping to most of North America and can ship directly to your customer when needed.
- IP65 design
- Controls up to 50 lights with robust 0-10V interface
- Scalable to farms of any size with GrowFlux Mesh
- Flexible reseller program available for lighting manufacturers
- Plug and play sealed cabling system creates a fully waterproof solution. Field wireable connectors available to integrate with your equipment
Have a specialized control, actuation, or sensing need in horticulture, aquaculture, or livestock agriculture? GrowFlux has the connectivity solutions necessary to scale fast in an evolving market. We offer customization of our wireless solutions for high volume partners as well as firmware license options for manufacturers looking to leverage GrowFlux Mesh while maintaining their own supply chain.